We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in our Kyiv office. In your position you will be responsible for cross-functional testing, with a primary focus on CRM and AX. You will take part in sprints with both teams dependent on where the integration is anchored. The nature of your work will be collaborating, collecting, analyzing, and designing optimal solutions for the greater part of both 3Shape teams and external customers.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Cross-functional and integration testing related to key strategic projects
- Design test plans and cases. Execute manual testing and report back to the teams
- Review requirements specifications and give QA feedback
- Improve testing standards for cross-functional testing
- Be a focal point for interaction with testers from other teams
- Independently make decisions, while knowing when to escalate issues
- Active participation in solution design, development, testing and UAT stages
- You will entail broad cross-organizational cooperation with the global stakeholders, build relations and make an impact at all levels within the organization
- Experience with different types of software testing, e.g. functional, usability, UI, regression and smoke testing
- Experience in test case writing. Understanding business requirements and converting these to test cases
- Experience in QA management (interaction with business and development teams on test cases).
- Ability to work with various departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Experience on developing or generating QA/Testing reports
- Experience with Dynamics CRM or AX would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in JS, C# and .Net is an advantage
- Travel of 20 days per year must be expected
As a person, you are highly structured and well-organized. You have a positive, can-do attitude and you thrive in a fast-pace environment where values such as entrepreneurship and innovation are an important part of the DNA.
For the right candidate, this position will be an excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing company, with great possibilities to influence its long-term commercial direction.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail [email protected]
You can follow us on social media: