Country:FinlandCities:HelsinkiArea of expertise:Software Engineering
Avanade is bigger than many people think. We are a small company in Finland but are part of Accenture and Microsoft both locally and globally. In other words, we all have the advantages of a smaller organization but can also benefit from our global network. Our customers are mostly large, international companies. We offer you
- A community of passionate experts who work in an agile and dynamic manner.
- The possibility of working with the latest Microsoft technologies and more!
- Challenging projects for Finnish and international clients in a wide variety of sectors.
- A company awarded by Microsoft as “Partner of the year” for the 15th time.
- A large program of diversified technical and/or cross-functional training (Agile, Design Thinking, AI, Azure, Excellence Consulting, Microsoft role-based certifications, etc.)
- A committed community that is committed to advancing issues around diversity and inclusion.
- An environmentally conscious company that undertakes eco-responsible actions
- Human Impact initiatives and commitments that have a positive impact for all thanks to technological innovations.
Do you have a strong passion for how the power of technology can be used to solve problems and challenges? As a Senior Azure Developer with us at Avanade, you can use your technical knowledge and consultative personality to help our customers with smarter and more efficient business solutions. We create value - a genuine human impact.We want YOU if you like to work with Microsoft's system to solve challenging projects together with a team of inspiring colleagues. You will be a part of our local Software Engineering Team as well as to the Nordic Software Engineering team who are all driven by developing Microsoft's systems to the forefront for our customers to achieve their goals. With us, you get the opportunity to work with the latest technology in exciting projects, as well as help to reach your full potential so that you grow and develop within Avanade. We help you pursue your career with us! We welcome you to an inclusive culture characterized by ambition and innovation. "We believe that everyone counts" is one of our cornerstones that you will notice when you step in with us.As a Senior Azure Developer in Software Engineering, you will take part in the creation of cloud-based services and solutions for our customers. The Azure-based solutions we deliver can range from PaaS based solutions to the creation of the underlying infrastructure.
- Be part of a complex development team (onshore, nearshore, offshore).
- Be able to manage development teams.
- Contribute technical recommendations regarding cloud-based services and their system design.
- Assist pre-sales by supporting solution architects and sales in shaping Azure-based solutions and creating technical recommendations.
- Contribute to building up and managing the customer relationship.
- Build and maintain your relationships within Avanade's Software Engineering community.
We are looking for
- Experienced .NET developer with strong Azure knowledge.
- Experienced building and architecting native cloud-based solution
- Previous project and consultancy work where you have demonstrated that you have good abilities to both verbally and in writing convey complex information to both technical and non-technical parties involved.
- An eye for code quality and understanding of microservice service-based architecture.
- Good understanding of Azure's infrastructure and the principles of DevOps and application concepts such as automated testing and CI/CD processes
- Experience in PaaS in Azure, Compute, App service, data and enterprise integration
- +5 years of experience in software development, especially when using .NET.
- Good language skills in both Finnish and English are a requirement in this position.
- You get motivated by designing and creating well-functioning software by using agile methods.
- Analytical and enthusiastic, curious and have an inner drive.
- Certified Azure Developer Associate is an advantage.
If you have questions or concerns about the role or Avanade, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Amy Ruban at [email protected]
't see the exact right opening for you right now? Send us your information at Talent Community and we can stay in touch and let you know when such a position does come available. Follow us on Avanade Finland LinkedIn, we post all our openings there.Apply now
Start your job application: click Apply Now