Headquarters: Hurst, TX
BBE Marketing creates online products that help businesses connect with celebrities and influencers. We are looking for a talented Full-Stack Wordpress Developer to join our team, who could help us in shipping features for our application and drive our application design and architecture as we grow.
The tasks include:
- Developing plugins
- Making fixes and updates to existing plugins
- Work with team in planning and strategizing
- Working with designer in developing designs
- Various backend tasks
You will love this role if:
- You like working with the stakeholders directly. We’re a relatively small startup, there’s no bureaucracy and complex hierarchy. You’ll be communicating directly with all the team members, from CEO to Customer Support.
- You like to work and ship stuff fast without compromising quality. You know when to stop and call it done without trying to achieve the unattainable perfection.
- You’re not afraid to prove your point when necessary. We trust our team members and believe they have businesses best interest at heart. If there’s no simple solution to a problem, you can provide the arguments and clearly communicate the risks.
- Self-starter, we don’t like to micro-manage our team
- You treat privileged information with care. You can be trusted with sensitive company data
- Great communication skills
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with Asana (preferred)
- Written and spoken English (required).
- Able to work 4 hours overlap within 07:00 - 18:00 PST
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bbe-marketing-inc-full-stack-wordpress-developer-4