As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Ensuring the on-schedule, cost-effective, and high-quality performance of product validations on electronics components for drive systems
- Coordinating external suppliers and service providers
- Developing and documenting new test methods and procedures
- Reviewing and documenting the specification requirements with regard to test requirements
- Coordinating the execution of the tests pertaining to specification requirements with customers and suppliers
- Analyzing new products (benchmark)
- Preparing and/or checking and evaluating the contents of test reports for submission to the team leader
- Preparing test release recommendations in consultation with the team leader
- Presenting validation results within release meetings and to the customer in coordination with the team leader
- Preparing risk assessments
- Developing proposals for solving problems and developing new inspection and test methods
- Coordinating and providing technical guidance to test assistants
- University Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred
- 3 years of professional experience in electrical testing
- Knowledge of project management
- Fluency in English and Serbian
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.