As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Participation of planning, and analysis of process audits according VDA 6.3 for purchased parts
- Support of customer audits in the plant
- Review of actions and countermeasures
- Management of the supplier quality planning activities
- Assessment of supplier 8D
- Supporting the reject process
- Starting escalation process according Brose standard procedure
- Supporting all Quality related measure for build up the new plant
- Improvement measures for Safe Launch process
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Engineering or Natural Sciences, or more than two years related experience in a responsible function in a company with a similar complexity
- Internal Auditor VDA 6.3 or similar
- Knowledge of QM Standards (i.e. IATF ISQ 16949, Din ISO 9001, ISO 14001..)
- Knowledge of QM Tools for failure analysis (i.e. 5 WHY, 8D, Fishbone, etc.…)
- Knowledge about statistical method
- Knowledge of special production methods (i.e. Die casting, Plastic injection etc..)
- Fluent English language skills
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.