As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Realization of Material – and Parts analysis (i.e. Detorsion test.) during development, initial sample and serial phase. Creation of documentation based on norms and drawings
- Realization of chemical analysis and creation of documentation based on norms and drawings according approved analysis standards i.e. Chemical standards
- Analysis of Material at Brose Buy in and self-produced Components according legal requirements and control of IMDS inputs of suppliers
- Checking of initial sample reports based on material norms and drawings incl. Counter measuring
- Calibration and if possible, maintenance of existing
- Analysis of equipment according to instruction manual
- Analysis of customer rejects only in accordance with Material engineer
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Engineering or Natural Sciences, or more than two years related experience in a responsible function in a company with a similar complexity
- 1-3 of professional experience in a similar position, preferably within the automotive supplier industry
- Fluent English language skills
- A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits.
- We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits.
- Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.