The Brose Group is growing worldwide. Innovations in research and development as well as strategic investments form the basis for extending our market position. As the fifth-largest family-owned company in this industrial sector, we are offering challenging tasks and opportunities for personal growth in a dynamic environment in the following position
- Providing administrative support to the HR Business Partner in all administrative tasks including induction process, employee communication, creation of contracts etc.
- Maintains department office area in an organized and professional manner including supplies and equipment for a new hired
- Entering of new employee information into relevant HR system, creating personal files for all new starters and ensures that all documentation is completed while maintaining filing system (both paper and computer) and handle contract review periods and employee handbook while updating employee directory with any employee change
- Planning and organization of Onboarding Days for new employees
- Responsible for processing regular recording of employees health and pension insurance in front of Health and Pension fund and other relevant institutions
- Manages the absence/holiday recording system and leaver administration process and preparing necessary documentation
- Processes data related to employees time sheets (including casual workers and internships)
- Creation of employee related reports, statistics etc.
- Assist posting all the necessary information for employees in the bulletin boards and monthly newsletter
- University degree in Business Administration, Social- or Organizational Sciences or comparable qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a systems specialist or equivalent experience within HR department
- Founded knowledge in using SAP-HR and other relevant HR systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and Social Media web platforms
- Excellent level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Fluency in English and Serbian, German would be a plus
Our Brose Working World offers you a modern work environment: the flexible office concept promotes a working atmosphere characterized by open communication and efficiency. The variable working hours give you the flexibility you need to reconcile professional and family life. We pay our employees based on results and feature innovative social benefits in the areas of health, fitness and canteen food.
Please send us your application using our online form.