As a worldwide growing family owned company, the Brose-Group offers performance oriented and experienced employees, willing to contribute to the company´s further success, to take over responsibility and pursue attractive career opportunities
Your Job Specification
- Independent recognition and comprehensive processing of quality problems and customer complaints, including cost processing and implementation of quality assurance measures
- Assessment of the potential risk of damage and, if necessary, initiation of the escalation process
- Facilitation of problem-solving teams using the defined methods (e.g. 8D Systematics, Brose PMP)
- Independent decision-making on reworking/scrapping of products and possible production shutdown in case of quality problems
- Independent root cause analysis (0 km) based on the Brose Problem Management Process, resulting in a technical assessment of the acceptance or non-acceptance by the customer
- Organization and support of customer audits in the series production phase incl. tracking of measures
- Participation in the preparation of the design/process FMEA as well as early representation of plant interests in new projects
- Independent release of production, testing and measuring equipment in cooperation with factory quality, headquarters and customer teams
- University degree, technical or commercial, or comparable knowledge and skills acquired in another way
- 3 years of relevant professional experience (e.g. in production, process development, quality)
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality tools for problem handling and error analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of special production methods
- Good knowledge of relevant statistical methods
- Communication and negotiation skills both internally and with clients
- Fluency in English and Serbian
- A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits.
- We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits.
- Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.