As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Ensuring of hardware and organizational pre-requirements for a production process with minimal costs
- Administrating and maintaining master data, parts lists and schedules in SAP during change management
- Creating procurement requests within internal projects in consultation with controlling, responsibility for compliance with the authorized resources
- Execute procurement tasks (creating specification sheets, issue delivery approval, final acceptance) of production plants in case of capacity changes or technical changes in series production
- Define target times with the MTM-procedure
- Ensuring quality goals of products using e.g. maintenance of process-FMEA, creating the poka-yoke procedure description
- Selection, design and implementation of optimal production layouts
- Construction of safe and cost-optimized assembly and logistic processes according to given standards
- Contribution to the development and implementation of production and logistics cost saving measures according to target agreements
- Contribution to the development and implementation of measures ensuring the required plant availability
- Ensuring process capability and compliance of process parameters for changes in the series process
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of the processes in the area of responsibility
- University or college degree (Mechanical / Electrical engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- MTM training
- Knowledge with FP-standard-software, e.g. FMEA, Autosketch, Ticon
- SAP knowledge
- A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits.
- We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits.
- Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.