As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Technical Lead of development projects according to project management process
- Steering and monitoring of cross-functional development teams
- Planning, requesting, monitoring and completion cross-functional development projects
- Use methods for brainstorming and design systematics to generate product concepts
- Obtaining and evaluating of new or difficult customer and market requirements
- Creation and finalizing of comprehensive product concepts
- Assessment of commercial and technical benefits of respective developments
- Planning of budget and resources, including coordination with resource holders and responsibility for budget compliance
- Obtaining and evaluating of patent and benchmarking reports
- Preparation and documentation of gathered know-how and transfer into knowledge management
- Successfully completed technical Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position, ideally within the automotive supplier industry
- Profound knowhow in project management and development processes
- Knowledge in the development of electric drives and design engineering
- Good English language skills
- A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits.
- We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits.
- Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.