As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Analysis of customer specifications and preparation of system and/or software requirements with regard to the defined targets
- Development of the system design and software architecture as well as interface specifications (Development of Software-Interface-Specification, Review Hardware-Software-Interface-Specification)
- Implementation of the application software by hardware related programming of customer relevant functions according to specification and with compliance to the programming guidelines
- Verification of the functionality by module and integration tests
- Realization of configuration management and processing of software
- Preparation of software documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar discipline
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in SW development according automotive SPICE processes
- Knowledge µC-programming with C/C++
- Knowhow in software development and test methodology
- Fluent English language skills
- A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits.
- We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits.
- Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.