As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Development of electronic circuitries for automotive cooling fan modules and e-bikes
- Ensure circuitry development of electrical and electronic modules, considering quality, timing and cost aspects
- Check and implement specific automotive customer requirements correctly into your designs
- Optimize and adapt existing circuitries to fulfil customer specific requirements
- Perform electrical and EMC testing, including debugging and hands-on optimization in the lab and ensure proper documentation
- Plan, execute and document all theoretical and practical investigations to ensure proper operation of your design in automotive mass production
- Perform all required calculations and simulations on circuitry component level using Orcad and PSpice
- A university degree with a regular study period e.g. electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Ideally 2-3 year experience in electronics design in automotive industry
- Ideally EMC debugging, using OrCad, PSpice
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.