As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Evaluation of established technologies and processes to develop electronic products by considering customer requirements and internal standards
- Evaluation (technical and economical) and application of established technologies, materials, assembling technologies and production processes
- Support development teams on production concepts, layout and design of electronics
- Implementation of measures by sharing specific knowledge
- Elaborate technology-specific tasks during of procurement of complex electronics production lines
- Identification of process parameters and tests to ensure high process stability
- Technical Bachelor or Master degree, e.g. mechatronics, mechanical or electrical engineering, electronics or a similar area
- 2 years of professional experience in development area , preferably within the automotive supplier industry
- Knowledge in area of process and technology development and electronics manufacturing
- Profound knowledge in soldering and/or coating and/or other interconnection technologies
- Fluent English language skills
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Please send us your application using our online form.