On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitor 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
- Design and build the newest deployment functionality aligned with our roadmaps to ensure the safe delivery of code to production
- Ensure continuous improvements by proposing and implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make the team more effective
- Monitor and maintain of production environment in terms of performance and stability
- Take responsibility for deploying and supporting changes, proving that they work well – and continue to work well – in production
- Collaborate with Dev and QA teams
- Linux administration experience (build server, Software upgrades & patches, clustering, user policies, scripting, system configurations etc.)
- Familiarity with Web server technologies (Nginx, Apache, SSL, etc.) maintaining and configuring Mongo/PostgreSQL/MySQL databases, hardware troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge one of automatic deployment in large scale operations (Chef / Puppet/ Ansible)
- Experience with monitoring system (e.g. Sensu, Nagios, Grafana)
- Experience with cloud systems like AWS/GCP/ Azure
- Working in a team, identifying innovation solutions, receiving minimal guidance.
- Knowledge of programming language Bash/Python/Ruby
- Experience with Docker/Swarm
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager
- Very organized & committed person which can commit to timely delivery of quality results
- Knowledge seeking, updated with latest technological and eager to learn new stuff
- Documenting his/her code and general functionality
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions