We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security.
And we are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer who will be part of our R&D team in Bulgaria. If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Developing and automating product build and release flow
- Developing and supporting K8s and container infrastructure
- Developing and supporting CI/CD infrastructure
- Leveraging your familiarity with automation product installation and configuration flow
- Maintaining a complex product’s monitoring and centralized log collection interfaces
- Monitoring and supporting dev labs - private cloud solutions
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
- We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
- Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
- We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
- We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
- We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
- Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
- We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
- We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
- We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
- We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority. Curious? Apply now.
What do you need to have?
Your tool box:
- BA in computer science or other relevant degree
- At least 2 years as DevOps Engineer
- Proven experience with automation server infrastructures such as Jenkins, Teamcity, or TravisCI
- Proven experience managing K8s and Docker clusters
- Proven experience with Linux (Windows server – advantage)
- Proven experience with VMWare/HyperV private clouds
- Experience with Bash, Python and groovy
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English
- An endlessly curious mind
- Experience implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment
- Experience managing cloud services and infrastructure (AWS/GCP/other)
- Experience with networking (DNS, DHCP, FW, OpenVPN)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation, proactive entrepreneurial approach, attention to details, technology enthusiast and quality-driven