We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cyber security. We use cutting-edge technologies to allow customers to collect and combine unique data from both network and endpoints, to allow swift investigation and detection of advanced cyber-attacks. Using our product, a cyber-security analyst can easily access all data needed to hunt, investigate and respond to an ongoing attack.
And we are looking for a talented Java Team Lead who will be part of our Cyber team in Bulgaria.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills, and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Building and mentoring an agile development team
- Architecting, designing and implementing data platform for multiple use-cases
- Using cutting-edge big data technologies and tools (Spark, HDFS, Airflow, Flink, and more)
- Working with colleagues from various disciplines – product, data scientists, security researchers, software architects and other software engineers
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
- We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
- Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
- We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
- We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
- We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
- Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
- We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
- We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
- We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
- We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority. Curious? Apply now.
What do you need to have?
Your tool box
- BSc in computer science, software engineering or an equivalent degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java and spring
- 2+ years of experience using big data technologies and low latency data processing systems like HDFS, Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Flink
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team
- Experience building a team from scratch
- Experience with data pipeline and ETL automation Spark – Advantage
- Excellent understanding of performance, profiling and optimization
- Solution orientation and "can do" attitude with a desire to tackle complex problems
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent English - verbal and written
- An endlessly curious mind