We are a team of enthusiasts who dedicate their time to building elegant solutions for complex problems and our biggest challenge is to keep our anime fans satisfied. Admin Services Team's main focus is on designing, implementation, and maintenance of authentication, account management, and notification systems of our products. Our solutions are cloud-based and are build in concordance with the best development practices.
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer working on developing web services based on microservices architecture
- Experience in Golang or proficiency in Java, Python, Ruby-on-Rails, Scala, C#, C++
- Experience with API development (REST, RPC)
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Understanding of version control systems and MVC principles
- Deep understanding of the development lifecycle
- Willing to be a part of a passionate, professional and friendly team
- Good communication skills and a great teammate
- Good command of English
Nice to Have:
- AWS experience is welcome
- DevOps experience (Applications, Infrastructures, Databases) is welcome
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
A day in the life of a Golang Engineer:
- Build and deliver microservices
- Create REST APIs
- Research and generate new ideas
- Plan, analyze and optimize to help our team growing
- Support and improve internal processes
- Collaborate with other teams within the company
- Work on large scale project using cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Stay Healthy - Private health, dental and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
- Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
- Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;*
- Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
- Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
- Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
- Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
- That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utilities compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & other.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact [email protected] before giving away any information.