About UsWe are a large international kitchen knife and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada but with a team that is distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including amazon, Shopify & Walmart. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/.At Dalstrong we're hiring for an all-star Web Developer/IT to join our remote team! Whether you're a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients' culinary creations.This is a part-time position (initially, with an opportunity to be full-time) with flexible hours and you will be reporting to our Marketing Manager. If you're a detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated Web Developer/IT, we'd love to hear from you!Who You Are (Requirements)
- Fully fluent in English.
- Experienced front end website developer.
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed, and responsible.
- Passionate about helping others and the company succeed
- Inventive and proactive in designing and implementing new processes to continually streamline the department and suggest new ideas on a regular basis.
- Knowledgeable in Shopify apps is a plus!
- Willingness to work for a single employer exclusively
- Capacity to work additional hours if needed
What You'll Do!
- You will be responsible for creating codes within Shopify themes to customize pages and functionality.
- You should understand the Shopify app ecosystem and be able to pull information from apps if needed.
What's in it for YOU?
- Part-time USD compensation ($10-15/hour or $2000-$3000/month).
- Work/life balance. Flexible time-off, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.