We help the customer to develop web-based solution, which helps to find patients for clinical trials of new drugs. Due to variety of clinical trials and, therefore, requirements which patients have to meet, the solution contains a lot of different configuration, which allow to adjust it for every trial, select patients and generate appropriate reports.
Currently, the team consists of 3 Manual QA and we see opportunity for automation, that is why we are looking for an experienced person who could lead the team, help with QA process setup, and will actually initiate QA Automation work on our project.
- 3+ years of automated testing experience
- 2+ years of Java automated testing experience
- Background in an SDET/DiT role with a focus on delivering quality
- Good understanding of building and testing Platform/Web/Mobile applications
- Experience with distributed source control (e.g. Git)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools
- Experience with non-functional testing tools such as those for load/stress, performance, security testing, etc.
- Understanding of development using Agile methodologies
- Experience with performance optimization tools
- Competence in translating product requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in building and improving automated test frameworks
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment