Since 1997, DataArt has been developing software and providing IT consulting. We are engaged by companies that want to gain a competitive advantage through technological innovation. Our clients include Nasdaq, BNP Paribas, Skyscanner, Nielsen, and Betfair.
We’re looking for a specialist to take on the role as a key DataArt representative in promoting solutions based on Microsoft Azure services. The specialist in this position will have to participate in pre-sale activities, sales support, and communication with representatives of various departments of the company, clients, and stakeholders. It will be necessary to participate in negotiations with current and potential partners and clients in order to form and maintain interest in Microsoft Azure products and company services.
- Participate in various events (exhibitions, conferences, seminars, webinars, round tables and other thematic events) as a speaker and expert on behalf of the company
- Form a technical community around the company’s brand
- Participate in negotiations with existing and potential partners and clients in order to form and maintain interest in the company's products and services
- Build packaged solutions based on Microsoft Azure services
- Take part in organizing events
- Experience in cloud technologies and IT infrastructure solutions for business
- Technical skills with Microsoft Azure, knowledge of Azure services, and experience in configuring them for tasks of varying complexity
- Desire to study trends and develop in the field of Microsoft technologies
- Experience in building hybrid architecture and cloud architecture
- Successful public speaking experience in front of IT and business audiences
- Client experience: preparing and conducting presentations, identifying and formulating business tasks, etc.
- Experience in developing a strategy and promoting a product
- Excellent communication skills in Russian and English
Would be a plus
- Experience in presales
- Experience in preparing commercial offers
- Basic project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft development technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields (information technology, computer science, etc.)
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment