DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- Perform Salesforce database administrator tasks, including creating and maintaining workflows, custom fields, reports, dashboard design, and data flow management
- Update and maintain Salesforce documentation
- Design and document views, processes, fields, notifications, custom objects, page layouts, and workflows for specific departments
- Analytics and reports management
- Provide daily support for end-users, including implementation, user adoption, system configuration and maintenance, formulas, testing, data integrity, backups, and others as identified
- Utilize analytical skills to respond to requested additions/changes and identify customizations appropriately
- Identify operational risks and areas for improvement; prioritizes, design, and facilitate the successful implementation of new processes
- Manage data import, deduplication, and database cleanup to ensure data accuracy
- Participation in communications with the client
- At least a year of experience in administering Salesforce.com or equivalent (workflows, page layouts, training, customizations, dashboards, record types, custom objects, validations, profiles, roles)
- Experience in integrating third-party apps with Salesforce, Data Loader, Process Builder, Marketing Automation; technical expertise would be a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a rapidly changing environment
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment