We are assembling a team that will develop and upgrade the systems of the international association of financial industry professionals. The company that unites 200 thousand investment experts uses more than a hundred different applications.
Advanced technological solutions, skilled technical specialists, and the importance of human relations is what makes the work on projects of this company comfortable and interesting. Minimum viable bureaucracy and openness to new solutions allow every developer to significantly influence the products created.
In the future, the DataArt team that cooperates with the client will be expanded to several dozens of people: engineers, testers, architects.
- Solid experience in administering Azure Cloud Platform (Azure App Service, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account, Azure AD authentication)
- Skills with ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning (Azure PowerShell)
- Understanding of load balancers, DNS, virtual networks and firewalls in cloud environment
- Skills in setup monitoring (performance metrics, OMS)
- Know how to manage, develop, and build CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, tfvc, subversion) and understanding of source code versioning approaches (e.g. gitflow)
- Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
- Experience in automating administrative tasks, knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. bash or Powershell)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (e.g. C=#, Java)
- Knowledge and experience with relational database administration
- Understanding the “core” protocols (HTTP(S), DNS, TCP, ICMP)
- Knowledge of development methodologies, particularly with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc)
- Cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment