We are a sports company and we enjoy going out and practicing different sports, from hiking to fishing and even boxing or sportive shooting :). So, if this is the way you want to relax after a hard day’s work, we would be really excited to have you on board! You don’t need to be a professional in both untangling existing programming contexts and sportive practice, as for the second half the passion is more than enough! We will be there to encourage you to try different sports and to make you feel part of the team :)We desire to make sport accessible to everybody and this can also be translated in providing personalized experiences to users entering our online store. In order to achieve this, we need a Front End Developer to give life to the craziness of the E-commerce team.RequirementsWhat you have to do:Be a part of our mission to make sports accessible to the many! We truly believe that we can improve Romanian's happiness and health through the practice of sports. We need you to join our E-commerce team and help us enhance the user experience on decathlon.ro.As a Front End Developer, your role is to understand the commercial and marketing needs and transform them into a digital experience through the website, in order to achieve Conversion Rate Optimization.This is you:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in Front End Development.
- Your life begins and ends with a slash.
- You’re not afraid to crack open an existing code base and bend it to your will.
- You understand the context of running A/B Tests before taking decisions and have experience implementing them.
- “Self Starter” is your middle name. You can take or come up with a high-level idea and run with it.
- You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal. So, your communication shows both tech and functional command of what you’re doing.
- You are a proven team player.
- You are eager for knowledge.
- You have lots of stamina and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (this is a must).
- You can solve technical problems equally well with OO, DOM oriented, or functional JS.
- You have a solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.).
- You have demonstrable experience with cross-browser JS and CSS development.
- You have experience with client-side site development in JS.
- You have a solid understanding of HTML5 tags - functions and intent.
- You have experience with website Tag Management (GTM, Commanders Act etc.)
BenefitsWhat we offer:
- a stable and dynamic working environment;
- you will have the opportunity to be yourself and implement your own ideas;
- competitive and individualized salary based on your experience and skills;
- meal tickets, tickets for Easter and Christmas;
- discounts for our sports products - we encourage you to practice sports :)
- private medical insurance & life insurance;
- teambuilding with sports activities, we are Decathlon, we love to practice sports together;
- bonus linked with performances;
- the possibility to develop and advance in your career in Romania or in any other country you are interested in - we offer constant support for your development plan;
- training - national and international - and the possibility for you to become a trainer if you want;
- profit-sharing and shareholding system;
- possibility to work from home;
Apply! Our future landing pages and personalization actions wait for their creator!