We are music and tech fans hailing from all over the globe, working to make Deezer the most personal music streaming service. From data scientists to tech experts, artists & labels specialists to marketers, and even in-house music editors, our team is spreading the love for music to over 180 countries. Supporting local and international artists and bringing them closer to their fans is our mission - we believe music is about diversity, multiculturalism and togetherness.
Ready to join the team? We're all ears.
What you will do?
- Work within Deezer’s editorial guidelines to create and execute the editorial strategy for the local market.
- Curate for a large number of playlists and work with curator partners to provide a wide variety of high quality content aimed at the local audience.
- Program content across the Deezer product ensuring it is perfectly localised to your audience.
- Identify and acquire relevant non-music catalogue such as podcasts and audiobooks.
- Analyse data and performance indicators of your own work.
- Monitor and improve the local catalogue indexation and metadata improvement (artist pages, albums, playlists, genres lists etc.).
- Work collaboratively with the (Artist) Marketing team to drive success in local and global campaigns.
- Work with the global teams including Brand, Acquisition, Recommendation, Product Features and Search to improve the overall content experience for your audience.
- Work collaboratively with the global editorial team to enhance the local user experience.
- Work collaboratively with local partners to drive awareness around partnerships through realising unique (artist) content.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in the music industry. Experience in programming music
- for a streaming platform, TV, radio, or other media will be highly valued.
- You possess a deep knowledge of the local music and culture, and it’s evolution within your market.
- You have strong relationships within the local music industry.
- You are fluent in English and possess a native level of the local language.
- You’re familiar with the music streaming landscape in your market and can identify growth opportunities.
- You're familiar with the podcast landscape and are able to identify relevant content.
- You are interested in analysing data and convert learnings into actions.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organisation, a strong team spirit and be self motivated.
We are an equal opportunity employer.