We are looking for motivated Candidates to:Analyzes business requirements provided by the domains representatives across Deutsche Bank and implements software enhancements of the IBM Content Manager On-Line to meet defined technical needs and requirements.Key responsibilities (What Do You Do?)
- Works interactively with all project staff, both internal and external, international travel required (to Germany)
- Plan and Design
- Build: Owns all assigned areas of the data analysis phase. Applies technical, education, process knowledge and best practices to deliver consistent, high quality, production ready solutions
- Validation: Provides leadership and education, throughout the validation phase to ensure the domains representatives fully vets the solution capabilities within the defined project scope. Owns issue resolution through hands-on correction, re-design/re-build, project change order, or bug reporting, assisting in user acceptance testing.
- Successfully moves the implemented changes into production environment. Production rollout success includes technical migration into the production environment, production testing, transition to support including any open defects or RFEs, and project closeout activities
- Conduct health checks periodically to ensure deployment is completed and production system is configured for implementation success. Manage any open RFEs and outstanding Support tickets. Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement
- Mentor document management best practices
- Identify training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement.
- Work within a project delivery team using Agile/SCRUM methodology;
Technically, we are looking for:
- Deep technical skills in document management and electronic archiving.
- Overall understanding of document management technical solutions and integration with other application areas
- Good understanding of common data structures and distribution mechanisms;
- 3 years’ experience working with either IBM Enterprise Content Management or other similar document management platform;
- Experience working in virtualized environments (VM-Ware, Citrix etc.)
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Strong experience in software development processes, models, lifecycles and methodologies;
- Experience in open source tools and platforms like BitBucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, GitHub, OpenShift and Jenkins.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of project team
- Prioritizes and manages time to deliver on commitments;
- Multiple languages preferred (English language is mandatory, German language is a plus)
- International experience preferred
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working with IBM Enterprise Content Manager;
- Previous experience in software development using JAVA;
- Previous experience using document management platforms;
- Solid knowledge in document archiving.
- Strong JAVA software development skills;
- Experience using C programming language;
- Coaching and mentoring the junior members of the team;
- Previous experience using high-performance relational databases (IBM DB2, Oracle);
- Communication and presentation skills interacting with the business stakeholders;
- Experience with application development and multi-platform architectures;
- Working knowledge of storage area networks and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure and/or other cloud technologies
- Knowledge of basic networking components and concepts
- Banking -related knowledge
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.