- Position Type : Full time
- Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
- Education Desired : Bachelor of Business Administration
- Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
- This is an exciting and challenging position within a successful software development team in the Financial Services sector.
- We are looking for a person with minimum 1 year of QA experience in IT industry. We need someone who is willing to learn and help deliver quality through the whole development lifecycle, right from requirements analysis through test scripting, test execution and test reporting.
- Financial domain knowledge, especially derivatives would be an added advantage.
What you will be doing
- Help delivered software meets quality standards
- Analyze requirements with product owners, business analysts and other team members
- Contribute in designing test plans and test cases
- Participate as a development team member in the agile (Scrum) process
- Implement, execute and report on automated tests (UI, API, integration)
- Exploratory, stress, volume testing
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in technical sciences or finance
- At least 1 year of QA experience
- Proven exposure as QA in Agile development processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Technical skills in one or more of following: Selenium Webdriver, Junit, TestNG
- Skills in at least one of the testing frameworks, such as:
- Basic knowledge of Angular and Typescript is required.
- Financial domain knowledge, i.e. derivatives would also be considered as a plus
- Ability to independently automate test cases
- Fluent in English
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.