Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS-ACBS is a robust enterprise-level software system that provides tightly integrated functionality and workflow throughout the life of a commercial loan. With its one-time input and seamless data sharing, relationship management, credit approval, general ledger, document management, amendment, and restructuring, tasks are all completed with reduced input errors and improved data integrity. ACBS Commercial Lending at FIS is a fast-paced, high-growth area focused on bringing maximum value to our commercial banking customers. Offering a true front to back office solution, the team is uniquely positioned to reduce time to yes, improve loan operations, and manage credit risk efficiently for our clients.
What you will be doing
- You will plan and coordinate all aspects of projects from initiation through to delivery, including day-to-day project delivery, management of project financials and drive client relationship management
- You will develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- You will identify needed resources for projects, define and assign major project roles.
- You will create project charters to identify project scope, critical success factors, risks, etc.
- You will coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- You will manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope, quality are achieved and assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
What you bring:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services, including ACBS, and/or other Commercial Lending systems
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines including the various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles, e.g., conversions, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and the correct project application
- Ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Demonstrated skill in managing project budgets and timelines
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.