Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
- Come and join the FIS Cleared Derivatives product team! Be part and help shape the future!
- FIS Cleared Derivatives (FIS CD) is our next generation post trade solution.
- Built from the ground up using the latest technology, it unleashes the true power and business benefits of our best of breed middle and back office functionality brought today by Clearvision, GMI and UBIX.
- FIS CD is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing development team.
What you will be doing as a Business Analyst:
- You will contribute to the product backlog and be responsible for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the development teams incl. sharing the product goals, ensuring the delivery is consistent with the specifications.
- You will work closely in Scrum teams with other members (developers, QA’s) in order to deliver added value to our product
- You will proactively work with the product owners and other development team members in order to help the team to achieve great results
- You will test the application and make sure it is delivered with expected quality
- You will constantly think and propose ideas how to improve our product
What you bring:
- Expertise in Financial Derivative domain (Futures and Options)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude toward problem resolving
- Excellent fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Team oriented mindset
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Basic knowledge of some programming language
- CFA certification of any level
- CSM, CSPO or other Scrum Alliance certificate
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.