Reporting to the Head of Data, the Data Analyst role with Funding Options will be responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Communicate with Engineering and Product teams to understand their data needs
- Clearly communicate data-driven insights to members of the organisation with a 360 degree lens (dashboards and more in-depth analysis)
- Define ways to reliably measure key metrics from the business and improve our ELT (Extract, Load and Transform) processes to clearly communicate these metrics back to the business
- Work with our Head of Data to maintain and improve our ETL/ELT platform
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements
- Experience of at least one commercial BI platform e.g. Looker, Tableau, Metabase
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to identify and communicate data-driven insights.
- Python experience
- Interest or previous experience with data science projects (classification and forecasting).
- Understanding of database and data warehouse technologies
- (Optional) Hands-on experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling
- (Optional) Experience in custom ETL/ELT design, implementation and maintenance
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience - this is a junior role with huge scope for development and progression
- Flexible working - currently most of us are still working at home but we have a lovely office in Moorgate which is open if you prefer it (subject to the changing restrictions). We will remain very flexible on remote working even after this lockdown world has eased.
- Employee assistance and wellbeing support plan (including face to face counselling when you need a little extra support)
- 25 days annual leave for you to relax and recharge
- Enhanced parental leave pay for the primary carer - regardless of gender and family makeup
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Private health insurance with Vitality