The client is one of the biggest manufacturers of medical devices in the US. The company produces a variety of medical devices and applications. The purpose of the project is a Clinic-Patient Web system which serves medical devices data upload, storage and analysis.
- Experience with Java 8, Java EE (EJB, JPA, JMS), JPA, Web-services (SOAP, REST);
- Experience with DB: Oracle or PostgreSQL;
- Understanding of distributed application development concepts
- Good to have a healthcare projects background
- Intermediate or higher English both spoken and written
- Develop new product and support existing;
- Work in close connection to customer engineering team;
- Backend development;
- Driving work on architecture design;
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!