Our client is the global leader company of healthcare solutions, which contributes to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health and extend life for people around the world. Our team develops a mobile application for use with Apple iOS and Android devices aimed at improving the life experience of patients with severe diseases. The application communicates with a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) device and visualizes parameters. We are involved in design, development and testing, and will follow all the related processes.
- 1+ years of experience in developing Android Apps
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Intermediate or better
- Basic knowledge of Android APIs and SDK
- Preferably some experience of working with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Develop and update Android Applications
- Collaborate and take part in the development of a design and new features implementation.
- Debug and resolve issues related to the application and interaction with external and internal APIs.
- Perform code reviews and design reviews with the team.
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!