Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world. Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development for iOS
- Experience in building a Mobile app with Swift;
- Knowledge and experience in software design- analysis, concepts, design patterns, methods, documentation, and presentation;
- Knowledge of a general-purpose programming language (Python, Java, C++, or other), core programming concepts, and data structures would be a big advantage;
- Android basic knowledge would be a plus;
- Flutter basic knowledge would be a plus;
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Pre-Intermediate or better;
- Develop and update iOS mobile application;
- Implement designed solutions;
- Developing a general-purpose automation testing framework;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to brainstorm about solution implementation;
- Full-cycle development and support of mobile app(s), SDK(s);
- Develop testing engine which allows automating Apple Watch testing with Xcode or without;
- Deliver high quality and well-verified products;
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!