GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Trainee C/C++ Engineer to join our Lviv office. As a full-lifecycle product development services company, GlobalLogic helps the world’s leading companies to design, implement and deliver software. We are always looking for talented team members to help us with this mission.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of OS concepts
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Basic Networking
- At least user experience with Linux
- Basic multi threading
- Willing to develop different system stuff (drivers, kernels, services)
- Participate in the development and bug-fixing for the developed solutions
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of the complex parts of the developed solution
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up issues resolution
- Reporting the results of work
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!