- Job: IRC105922
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Odesa
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: C, Linux, Networking, Python
We are looking for a skilled performance and software engineer with focus on running benchmarks of networking workloads for performance testing on the latest Arm-based systems and other platforms. As a member of the Infrastructure Line of Business, you will also work to expand our capabilities by developing software to automate the deployment and runing of these workloads. Previous experience in benchmarking and a strong background in software development, especially in Python is a must.
- 2-3 years of experience in Python
- 2-3 years of experience with Linux systems
- 2 years expereince with benchmarking
- Good knowledge of C is a plus.
- 2 years experience of basic networking concepts.
- 1-2 years of experience with DPDK and other networking applications is a bonus.
- Long-term onsite visits to US or relocation will be required.
- Capable of working both in teams and independently.
- High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level
- Benchmarking networking workloads across a variety of platforms and run-time parameters.
- Developing the software to automate bring-up and benchmarking of networking workloads, while following the Infrastructure Line of Business’s programming standards.
- Integrating the software into the existing automation framework.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!