- Job: IRC105613
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Test Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: Cruise Control, Cucumber, GitLab, Google Cloud, Jenkins, QA Automation, REST, Selenium, SQL, Teamcity, Testing
Our client is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $50B in annual media investment through different global agencies. The client’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in the vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. GlobalLogic is involved in Technology where we are developing one of the central sources for programmatic data services that include:
- Big Data pipeline for extracting data from various sources
- Auto-scalable serverless infrastructure
- Datalake and Warehouse
- Proficiency with automated testing / QA approaches.
- Demonstrable experience using test automation frameworks and tools, such as Cucumber and Selenium web driver.
- Knowledge of Java Spring boot applications.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud services.
- Working knowledge of version control systems (Gitlab, Github).
- Working knowledge of a CI system to create builds (e.g. Jenkins, Cruise Control, Team City)
- Experience in taking QA build and loading into the test platform.
- Understanding of databases and services (e.g.RESTful services), including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats that may include XML and JSON
- Experience identifying the genesis of a defect, using debugging tools, and analyzing stack traces, code, log files and other artefacts.
- Broad understanding of agile development practices including TDD & BDD and their application.
- Strong knowledge of database design and SQL skills.
- Strong understanding and experience with core software applications.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
- Reporting into the QA Lead, take ownership of the definition of, and the delivery against, all product quality metrics.
- Contributing to the evolution of user stories and Acceptance Tests with respect to automation.
- Authoring of all test cases for all system tasks, bugs, and other issues.
- Designing, implementing and reviewing test scenarios and cases for automated testing.
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of unit tests and procedures.
- Performing impact analysis to identify areas of risk within products.
- Taking ownership in building and maintaining our automation frameworks. Champion automation by identifying opportunities and working with peers to deliver our eXecutable Specification.
- Using a defect tracking system to report all issues to the development team.
- Providing annotated screenshots and detailed steps to reproduce issues.
- Working with developers to use version control to control environmental releases and branches.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!