- Job: IRC106120
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: iOS, iOS SDK, Networking, Objective-C AVFoundation, Objective-C Swift
Our customer is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, our customer enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely onour customer’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
- 2+ years of development experience with expertise in iOS(Swift);
- Good knowledge of Networking (at least at the Application layer);
- Experienced with AVFoundation (AVPlayer) essentials;
- Experienced in debugging application concurrent processes;
- Experienced in AppStore certificates&provisioning.
As an iOS developer you will:
- Work in a team developing solutions with the main goal to provide the best User Experience across iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS platforms;
- Collaborate with Engineering leaders, Product, and Server teams to design, develop, and create OTT media channels with rapid intermediate prototypes release;
- Have a direct focus on quality code and improve our code base through continuous refactoring.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!