- Job: IRC106087
- Location: Ukraine - Kharkiv
- Designation: Associate Manager
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: Project Management
GlobalLogic is one of the leaders in Ukraine for SW services and products development. https://www.globallogic.com/ua/
We have grown significantly during recent years and we have even more ambitions plans for further growth in the upcoming years. This is interesting, demanding, dynamic and challenging. Come and join to work together for achievements and results.
- 1+ years of project management experience in IT working
- Excellent communication skills: written, spoken and presentation
- English skills at intermediate level or higher
- Quick to learn, strong attention to details
- Effective analytical skills
- Able to establish, develop and maintain positive, long term working relationships with team members
- Identify the job responsibilities, work with HR, conduct interviews with external and internal candidates
- Initiate process of rotation or dismissal
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with the teammates, identify retention risks and individual motivation factors
- Develop performance improvement plans and training plans to bridge the gaps
- Drive newcomers’ adaptation
- Drive staffing process
- Take part in interviews for key roles
- Own the process of candidate tracking – provide the data required by the company, ensure that the team is aware of the company processes and practices
- Drive improvement initiatives
- Communications Management, Human Resource Management, QA
GL is looking for experienced Technology Manager for:
- effectively staff the engineers on particular technologies
- further manage the pool of these engineers – assign to internal projects like POCs, support to existing teams, assign to trainings, etc.
- support in assigning pool engineers to billing opportunities
- work effectively in collaboration with engineering, recruitment, resourcing and training departments
- close individual issues inside the team under supervision
- develop improvement or professional development plan for individuals under supervision
- participate in division and company-wide programs and activities
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!