- Job: IRC107037
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: CSS, HTML, ReactJS, TypeScript
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world. Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality
- 4+ years of commercial experience in SW development
- Rich UI development experience
- Deep knowledge and experience in building modern, responsive/adaptive web applications with React.JS or similar, combined with solid expertise in all related standards and technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, TypeScript, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and focus on continuous improvement and innovation
- Excellent communicational skills and at least intermediate (strong) English
- Implementation of Front-End part of the solution
- Collect the user needs and propose the solutions to System Architect
- Problem analysis and correction of occurring errors
- Requirements analysis
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!