- Job: IRC107075
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: NodeJS, ReactJS, redux
Our client is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963. The firm is one of the world’s three largest strategy consulting firms by revenue, often considered by some to be the most prestigious firms in the management consulting industry. We are building the product for the American company that empowers Latino families with the knowledge and resources needed to successfully complete higher education and provides scholarships and support services to as many exceptional Hispanic American students as possible. The product is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage to obtain a university degree.
- 4+ years of experience with JS (ReactJS), NodeJS
- Experience with Isomorphic Rendering – Redux
- Familiar with Coding Guidelines/ Standards and Best Practices
- Understanding of Ant Design, Page Layout Structures
- Experience developing large scale, highly complex applications
- Knowledge of Gatsby and GraphQL
- Knowledge of Typescripts
- Have the ability to work both independently and on a team of engineers
Bring new and innovative thinking that aligns with our long term direction and position us for the future. Specific tasks include:
- Designing, developing, testing, and documenting web components and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting higher-level review and testing of software products.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and in a team environment.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!