- Job: IRC104321
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Fullstack Web software engineer for the project which is related with video editing Content Management System. Customer’s patented technology provides a full ecosystem (Ad Server, Custom Video Player, and Marketplace) for serving video ads.
The engineer will have the opportunity to be part of a strong R&D group that creates high performance and scalable web applications in GCP/AWS cloud, uses large amounts of traffic and with cutting-edge technologies.
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a Fullstack Php Web software engineer
- Good understanding of key concept of object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience with Laravel is a must
- Experience with MongoDB is a must
- Architectural design of web applications
- Good understanding of the difference between libraries and frameworks, experience with some
- Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of separating business logic from presentation logic
- Good understanding and experience with RESTfull APIs
- Good communication skills, intermediate English level
- Familiar with Redis
- Good understanding and/or practical experience with task runners/build tools (e.g. Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Understanding and/or experience of front-end apps unit testing
- Good knowledge or experience of working with Git
- BS in computer science or a related field
- BigQuery, AWS, Jenkins, Websocket, Microservices
- Develop Frontend and Backend
- Develop application architecture from scratch
- Technically lead a team
- Negotiate with the customer
- Estimate tasks for the team
- Ensure high quality of deliverables
- Provide technical documentation on developed features
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!