- Job: IRC106872
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: Buildroot, C, Embedded, Git, JIRA, Linux Kernel, Networking, Shell-Scripting
The Customer is a leader in the network security industry and working with Tier 1 customers around the world. The product provides cybersecurity solutions for different kinds of equipment. Engineers are developing next-generation technologies to secure and analyze network traffic at a massive scale including real-time computing and artificial intelligence.
Advantages of the project are:
- High-end technologies and solutions related to network security.
- Working closely with other teams abroad.
- Clear visibility of the product roadmap.
This is your opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
- The C/C++ programming language
- Linux kernel modules development experience
- Cross-compilation, toolchains
- Networking and communication protocols
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Smart and fast learnerPreferred
- Experience with OpenWrt / DD-WRT / RDKB
- Working as a software engineer on network security product.
- Implementing new features and algorithms to identify and monitor network traffic.
- Integrating product solution with different BSPs.
- Agile way R&D.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!