- Job: IRC109093
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: SQL
Successful world-class big media corporation with long term goals that facilitate business development through BI and Data Analysis approach.
- Data Engineering and Data Modeling Background MS
- Experience working with IBM DB/2, Netezza and Cognos is a huge plus
- Knowledge of SQL/PL SQL ( DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Experience in ETL development and DWH architecture ( SSIS, ODI, etc. )
- Basic knowledge of JS is preferable ( NodeJS )
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- IBM Cognos
- SQL Server-SSIS
- Data Warehousing
- Massive SQL development
- Cognos development
- ETL development
- Data analysis and trend provisioning based on different big data sources.
- Work with historical and real time data sources to build and transform data to analyze trends, predictions, market reactions on events, etc.
- Setup/develop BI system (by use of own team) with dashboards/drill downs based on data.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!