- Job: IRC109405
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: C#
The Software Engineer will be a member of our engineering team working on the development of patient monitoring solutions products. This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional, performance and cybersecurity needs of our customers. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary in this role.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 4+ years’ relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in C# and good knowledge in object-oriented programming paradigm
- Experience developing reliable and scalable systems and services
- Experience developing mission critical services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong communication skills, upper-intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Docker Containers.
- Familiar with security best practices for Service Oriented Architecture and IOT Systems
- Working knowledge of software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Re-sharper, etc
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Experience developing for the cloud is desirable
- Working knowledge of Agile development processes.
- Healthcare, Docker Swarm, Python, Docker, C++
- Participate in systems level requirements definition, architecture, design and external communications/connectivity interface designs.
- Lead component design efforts. Understand and design to existing interface specifications.
- Design, write, debug, document and release software used for communication, storage and analysis of patient physiological information.
- Work with global teams and other cross-functional staff to define requirements related to patient bedside monitors.
- Ensure on-time delivery of software including design documentation and unit tests necessary to maintenance of the software.
- Work with program core team members including Quality and Regulatory to ensure conformance to established design development processes and procedures.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!