- Job: IRC109219
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Engineering
In a world of global risks and increasing regulations, more and more organizations place a premium on their physical security strategy to secure and maintain their business operations. That’s why today, more than ever, video is in the center stage, becoming the most critical element inside the security control room.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Web application developer who is familiar with web application frameworks preferably Angular.JS to join our R&D team and play a substantial role in the development process. As part of the team, you will be responsible for the solutions’ design and development. The position requires strong web technical skills for developing an enterprise-level Video Management System (VMS), running in a demanding environment with high load, availability, and security requirements.
- Experience with AngularJS – an advantage
- Familiarity with video codecs and multimedia streaming protocols – an advantage.
- Ability to research new technologies and implement them independently.
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Team Player – the ability to work well in a close team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!