- Job: IRC107936
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: C, c++
The product is next-generation Residential Gateways software, which is fully designed and developed by GlobalLogic engineers in Lviv. For more than 10 years GlobalLogic team of 50+ engineers develops new models and maintains a multi-million installed base;
Features of the software:
- Connecting to the Internet in various ways: xDSL, Ethernet, DOCSIS, Wi-Fi, 4G (LTE), 5G;
- Extensive functionality: IPv6, Firewall, VoIP, IPTV, Web Server, WiFi, UPnP, Remote Control, Parental Control, SIP, IGMP and others;
- Works on different hardware platforms (mainly MIPS and ARM);
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- The C/C++ programming languages;
- Smart and fast learner;
- Basic Linux and networking knowledge;
- Experience with OpenWrt would be a big plus;
- Intermediate English level;
- Linux/Networking software development training (C/C++/Linux/Networking, up to 3 months);
- Project specific training (1 week, based on results of Linux/Networking training);
- Join project team, working on real products;
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!