- Job: IRC109438
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Junior Software Engineer
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: c++, Linux, QML, Qt
Product under development is designed to be Software as a Medical Device to run on standard off-the-shelf hardware as specified. These products represent a consolidated view of multiple patients. While not the primary alarming device for bedsides, it is expected to alarm and act as a patient monitor for existing Client’s Telemetry devices. Patient monitoring solution provides clinicians the ability to monitor multiple patients simultaneously. This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary in this role.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 1+ years of relevant software development experience.
- Good knowledge in C++17 and object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Good knowledge of Qt and QML.
- Linux at user level and user space programming.
- Good English language.
- Develop and Debug excellent source code.
- Participate at regular technical team meetings.
- Work with global teams in different time zones.
- Participate in software design creation
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!