- Job: IRC109672
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
- Skills: C++-Linux, Embedded Linux, Networking, Software Development, TCP/IP
Project details: Customer is a leading European home gateways and set-top boxes manufacturer. The product is a firmware for residential gateways running on the Linux operating system and is based on the world-wide renowned open-source solution – RDK-B.
Advantages of the project are:
- Working on real tasks from the very beginning
- All sources are open for exploration
- Resolving real and complex issues from the field
- Friendly environment for newcomers
- Clear visibility of the product roadmap
- Opportunity to influence the future of RDK-B evolution
Do not miss an opportunity to grow fast professionally while working side by side with mature Linux/Networking experts!
- Embedded Linux
- C/C++, GNU Make, Yocto
- Network(L2/L3) / Netfilter / iptables / Routing
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- The C/C++ programming language
- Linux networking configuration background
- Intermediate English level
- Smart and fast learner
Nice to have
- Open-source software contributions
- Experience with OpenWrt / RDK-B
- Good understanding of the overall structure of the Linux kernel
- Familiarity with Linux configuration
Software Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- New feature evaluation (time estimation / architecture)
- Implementation / development
- Complex bug fixing
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!