- Job: IRC109092
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Software Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Engineering
Our Client is the leader of the US Radio Broadcasting Market and one of the biggest companies on that is providing Broadcasting Audio Entertainment to users on OTT platforms and web
Project scope implies building microservices and lambda functions that will be used by OTT applications for millions of users that are watching and have a subscription to client services.
- Modern JS patterns, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Familiar with Material Design
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge about CI/CD
- Ability to communicate and consult on technical issues
- At least intermediate English level
- Ability to work in agile software development environment, maintaining focus yet remaining flexible to requirements and design change
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
Nice to have:
- Background in user interface technologies and design
- Experience integrating REST API
- Experience in multimedia and streaming
- Developing Web Tools UI core for Online Audio Streaming Platform API (content pipeline) (Radio/podcasts)
- Support existing features and developing new ones
- Communicate with client on daily basis.
- Performing code review for other people in team.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!