- Job: IRC110480
- Location: Ukraine - Lviv
- Designation: Senior Test Engineer
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: Agile, Appium, AWS, Data Validation, Database testing, Java, Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Selenium, SQL, TestNG
Data Test Automation Engineers (DTE), design, build, test and maintain our client’s data and analytics scenarios and verify events across all applications through automated scripts. This role is a DTE with a focus on automation. In this role you will apply your strong scripting experience using Java language, data analytics, and SQL experience to automate scripts in order to test the firing of analytics events and verify those events in downstream databases or files. This DTE will work with Business Intelligence analysts and developers to make sure data quality and integrity is maintained as new events are added to applications. The position requires strong automation experience with a focus on data, knowledge of frameworks, mobile automation, data pipelines from raw data to reporting, and demonstrable SQL skills. The DTE will work closely with the Manager, Data Test Engineering and will also act as a representative of the Software Test Engineering Team in scrum meetings, and work alongside product management to address how to provide better quality coverage for the applications supported via automation.
- 5+ years of software testing or SDET experience.
- 3+ years of automation testing experience on Web, Native, Backend or OTT platforms.
- 3+ years experience working on Appium, Selenium or similar test automation toolsets.
- Expertise in Test Automation Frameworks using Jenkins, Java, Maven, TestNG.
- 3+ years of testing experience working within an Agile environment, and with Agile Management tools such as JIRA.
- Expertise in testing applications developed using various mobile technologies including J2ME, Android SDK, IOS SDK, etc.
- Experienced in Database Testing and using various DBMS tools including Mode analytics, MySQL and performing complex queries.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services, querying and working with data in various AWS services
- Functional Testing on Native Apps, OTT (Over-the-top), web platforms, a BIG plus.
- Upper-intermediate English
- Maintain and/or develop automation tools and scripts to validate data analytics events.
- Work with project teams implementing analytics features into client applications and verify the firing of those analytics events by initiating scripts.
- Verify capturing of analytics events in related file systems or databases through SQL, or a scripting language (Python, Java, shell scripting, etc.).
- Work with Business Intelligence and Product Management to create test strategies, plans and cases that provide acceptable coverage for a given data pipeline, from event creation to reporting.
- Perform data profiling on downstream data for the purposes of finding field anomalies and possible data quality issues.
- Work in an Agile Software Delivery methodology, highly focused in creating data validation tests based on requirements.
- Work with other members of Data Test Engineering to compile a regression test suite that can be executed quickly via automation scripts.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!