- Job: IRC110090
- Location: Ukraine - Kyiv
- Designation: Trainee Test Engineer
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Function: Quality Assurance
- Skills: GUI/Usability testing, Mobile testing, QA, Requirements testing
You will be focused on R&D projects for a multinational conglomerate corporation operating in the fields of industry, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods. As part of the GlobalLogic team, you will contribute to ML frameworks and tools enabling delivering innovative technology best-in-class solutions for our client.
The candidates must meet the requirements:
- Ready to working day with day or evening shifts
- Good theoretical knowledge in the quality assurance field;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Analytical and accurate;
- Ability to work in a multi-site distributed team and on a cross-platform development environment
- Highly motivated and proactive team member
- Good written and spoken English;
- Basic experience in working with any bug-tracking system.
Nice to have:
- Basics of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, GBM, xGBoost, etc
- Basics of data mining, data visualization
- Basic experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python.
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- A successful candidate would become a part of an experienced team implementing different commercial solutions in the digital analysis area. The team is responsible for the development of effective solutions to streamline the processes, improvements to documentation workflows, changes to the architecture design.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Participate in full-cycle development of web-based commercial solutions.
- Review of system requirements and test designs as input for implementation;
- Work with a Bug-tracking system;
- Verify of bug fixes;
- Provide status reports to the QA Lead;
- Communicate to team members and customers;
- Be a part of the team, improve team practices and approaches.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
- Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!